The holidays are a time to spend in gratitude, health, and laughter with family and friends. But the holidays in a year like 2021? It’s a whole other story. So, whether you’re participating in Dry January or simply looking for a little escape, here are some of our favorite places to get away from it all (where, bonus, you’ll also be able to score and sip a controlled microdose of THC, delivered by Wynk Seltzers!).
The Grand Canyon State is also home to incredible Sedona views, tall pine trees, and stunning sunsets that turn to starlit nights. Take in the scenery with a microdose of calm, at these delightful Arizona stays:
1. Three Acres of Sedona Views - This bungalow features massive windows to enjoy the incredible views of Cathedral Rock, and is minutes from Red Rocks Crossing.
2. Cozy Sedona Hideaway with Private Patio - Tucked in the rocks of the beautiful Sedona landscape, this artisan getaway is full of local character. Start and end the day on the secluded outdoor patio, where the hummingbirds greet you as you sip back and enjoy your morning coffee, and evening Wynk.
3. Creekside Retreat with a Hot Tub - Need we say more? This retreat sits right next to Oak Creek, where you can mediate and take in the tranquility after a long day of hiking. In the evenings, bring a Wynk to sip on to take the edge off under the stars.
Wherever your Arizona travels take you, use our store locator to find Wynkat a dispensary near you!
Enjoy a whole new way to unwind, now alongside the beautifully chilly Atlantic coast! Here are a few of our favorite places to sip, chill and stay in Maine:
1. Cozy Chalet on the Trail In the Woods - Get this super cozy a-frame cabin all to yourself. Nestled in the woods on the ITS trail, this cozy cabin hideaway is your next great adventure.
2. Barn on the Waterfront - This lavish getaway is great for a little group of your closest friends. Gather around the firepit, kick your feet up next to the Piscataquis River, and enjoy some fresh-grilled lobster. Plus, it’s located just 5 miles from beautiful, crystalline Sebec Lake.
3. Waterfront Guest House - This is the perfect place to grab a Wynk and relax with a delicious microdose of THC. Located on the banks of Jones Cove, enjoy incredible views, a starry night sky, and absolute peace.
And here’s a hot tip. While you’re in the area, you can find us at:
- Medible Delights
- Stoney Hill Gardens
- East Coast Cure
Ah, the beautiful East Coast. Seafood, sunshine, and plenty of room to breathe. Delight in all things Massachusetts at these incredible, woodsy getaways:
1. Cottage in Sandwich, Massachusetts - This 2-bed, 3-bath cottage is within walking distance of Town Neck Beach, Cape Cod Canal, restaurants, and more. It’s the perfect little cottage to get away from it all and unwind.
2. Beachfront Cottage on Whites Pond - Located in Dennis, Massachusetts, this getaway steps out onto White’s Pond, and has its own private beach, firepit, outdoor shower, and more.
3. White’s Pond Waterfront Cottage - This cottage also sits on the waterfront of White’s Pond, and has its own picnic area, and is within 1.5 miles of Cape Cod rail trail. For the ultimate experience, grab a Wynk for that perfect fusion of calming THC & seltzer as you watch the sunset from the comfort of your pondside escape.
Want to know where to find Wynk? We’re rolling out new places to place your order all the time! Check it out in our store locator.
Going anywhere this January? If you find yourself sipping a Wynk while you wind down, tag us on IG @drinkwynk! Who knows, you might even get featured on our page. ;)