By Jamie Evans
Take Your Taste Buds on a Tropical Vacation With This Mango Passionfruit WYNK Spritz
When you’re in the mood for a light, bubbly, and oh-so-tropical drink, look no further than this Mango Passionfruit Spritz. Combining fresh mangoes with passion fruit juice, fresh squeezed lime juice, and WYNK Juicy Mango seltzer, this refreshing cannabis-infused spirit-free drink will quench the thirst, while providing a tropical mini vacation for your taste buds.
This easy-to-make drink is a fantastic option for poolside sipping, or anytime you’re craving a laid-back mocktail that reminds you of long, warm days. Offering a balanced ratio of phytocannabinoids, this low dose drink contains both THC and CBD to keep the good vibes flowing. It’s the perfect recipe to prepare for your canna-curious friends since it’s light, social, and balanced. WYNK Juicy Mango seltzer is also fast-acting, which means you’ll begin to feel the effects within 10 to 15 minutes, and it contains zero calories and zero grams of sugar. Just a WYNK of delicious mango flavor (and THC!) to enhance your favorite mocktails or simply enjoy on its own.
To prepare this spritz at home, begin by preparing the mango passion fruit purée using a blender or food processor. Make sure to blend thoroughly so it’s smooth and contains no lumps! Following this, you will then build the spritz in a stemless wine glass (or the glass of your choice). This drink pairs best with spicy and salty flavors, including pad Thai and Cuban salmon topped with tropical salsa, or even guacamole with salty chips!
Ready to skip the alcohol and stay refreshed with this tasty tropical spritz? Continue reading on for the recipe, and keep an eye out for more WYNK x The Herb Somm recipes coming to the blog soon. Cheers!
Passionfruit Spritz Recipe
Yield: 1 serving
Target Dose: 2.5 mg THC | 2.5 mg CBD per drink
- Blender or food processor
- Stemless wine glass
- Bar spoon
- Cocktail pick
For the mango passionfruit purée:
- 1 fresh, ripe mango, peeled and pit removed (save a few slices for the garnish!)
- 2 ounces (60 ml) passion fruit juice (see note)
- 1 ounce (30 ml) fresh squeezed lime juice
- ½ teaspoon blue agave syrup
For the spritz:
- 2 ½ ounces (75 ml) mango passionfruit purée
- 1 ½ ounces (45 ml) passion fruit juice (see note)
- ½ ounce (15 ml) fresh squeezed lime juice
- Top with WYNK Juicy Mango (7.5-ounce can)
- Lime wheel, slices of mango, and edible flowers for garnish
- Add the mango, passion fruit juice, lime juice, and blue agave syrup in the bottom of a blender or food processor. Blend on high until smooth, then set aside.
- In the bottom of the stemless wine glass, add ice, then top with the mango passion fruit purée. Make sure to save any leftover purée for another round (the recipe should yield about 4 ounces).
- Add the additional passion fruit juice and lime juice, then stir to combine.
- Top the drink with WYNK Juicy Mango, pouring slowly until the glass is full. Stir using a bar spoon.
- Garnish with a lime wheel, slices of fresh mango on a cocktail pick, and an edible flower. Enjoy immediately.
Note: When sourcing passion fruit juice, look for cold-pressed passion fruit juice (preferably not from concentrate) to fully capture the tangy sweet notes of the fruit’s flavor. The flavor of this drink can also vary depending on how sweet your mango is. Feel free to adjust the lime juice and agave syrup up or down, until you find your preferred balance.